For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
To request a quote, please fill in the contact form.
Application of the Product
Casein is suitable for making cheese which it is often used for. It is also good for nutrition because it is riched in amino acids, or for athletes because it contains a lot of proteins. Casein is also used in a number of non-food applications such as an ingredient for paint (because of its gluing properties), plastics and fibres. It is also used in cosmetic industry. It has medical and dental uses too.
- Protein: 90%
- Moisture: <12%
- Fat: < 2%
- Ash: < 2,2%
- Lactose: 1%
- Scorched particles: <22.5 mg. / 25 gr.
- Solubility index: 0,1 ml – 1 ml
- Titratable Acidity: < 0.27%
- Antibiotics: Absent – <0.0003 IU
- Standard Plate Count: < 100.000 CFU per gram
- Enterobacteriaceae: Absent
- Staphylococcus aureus: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds (ISO): < 50 CFU per Gram
- Origin: EU
- Packing: 25 kg bags
- Storage: Cool, Dry, Clean, Fresh Enviroment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf-life: 1 year