Fat Filled Milk Powder 26%
We offer Fat Filled Milk Powder, 26% Fat in bulk. FFMP 26% is produced by spray drying fresh standardized skimmed cow milk to remove water and fat. The milk powder is hydrogenated with vegetable oil. The product is in compliance with standards and regulations for food safety in the country of origin.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
Application of the Product
Fat filled milk powder is suitable for the application in ice cream, bakery, confectionery, chocolate, dairy processed cheeses, condensed and evaporated milk, beverages, soups and sauces. Fat filled milk powder can also be used as a substitute for eggs because the powder acts as an emulsifier. It can also be used as a substitute for milk by simply adding water to the powder.
- Protein: approx. 26,0%
- Moisture: < 4,0%
- Vegetable Fat: approx. 26,0%
- Minerals: approx. 5,5%
- Lactose: approx. 37%
- Scorched Particles: Disc A / B
- pH: 6,5 – 6,9
- Solubility Index: < 1,0 ml
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: Slightly Creamy Yellowish
- Odour and Taste: Bland, Slightly Sweet
- Standard Plate Count: < 50.000 CFU per gr
- Coliform: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds: < 100 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg net weight multi walled kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner.
- Storage: Cool, dry, clean, fresh environment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf Life: 12 months, (or less according to destination regulations)