Full Cream Milk Powder 26%
We offer Full Cream Milk Powder 26% in bulk. FCMP 26% Regular ADPI Extra Grade ( FCMP 26% ) is produced by spray drying fresh cow milk to remove water and fat. Full Cream Milk Powder 26 is in compliance with the standards and regulations for food safety in the country of origin and Codex Alimentarius.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
Application of the Product
Full cream milk powder is suitable as a substitute of liquid milk and cream. It can be used in preparation of dry mixes, confectionery products, bakery products, athletic foods, infant formulas and animal food. Skimmed milk powder can also be used as a substitute for eggs, the powder acts as an emulsifier. It can also be reverted to liquid milk by simply adding water to the powder.
- Protein: > 34%
- Moisture: < 5,0%
- Fat: > 26%
- Lactose: approx. 38%
- Ash: <6,5%
- Scorched Particles: Disc A / B
- Insolubility: < 0,5 ml
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: White to creamy white
- Odour and Taste: Authentic, Sweet Pleasant Flavour
- Standard Plate Count: < 10.000 CFU per gr
- Coliform: < 10 CFU per gr
- Yeast & Moulds: < 50 CFU per gr
- Coag. Positve Staph.: < 10 CFU per gr
- E-Coli: Absent
- Salmonella: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg net weight multi walled kraft paper bag with polyethylene liner.
- Storage: Cool, dry, clean, fresh environment <25ºC or humidity <65%
- Shelf Life: 12 months, (or less according to destination regulations)