- Appearance: White or almost White Crystalline Powder
- Country of Origin: China
- Assay: > 98,5%
- Solubility: Soluble in water, insoluble in ethanol, acetone or etheylether
- Specific Optical Rotation: +9,5° – 11,0°
- Chromogenic Reaction: Three ketone reagent, appear blue/purple
- HPLC: The retention time to the major peak of the sample solution corresponds to that in the chromatogram of the standard preparation.
- IR: The sample’s IR spectrum is in accordance with the reference spectrum of L-Analyl-Glutamine R.S.
- Solution: Clarity and Colour The solution is clear or not more opalescent than reference suspension 1, should not be deeper than yellow 1 standard solution.
- pH: 5.0 – 6.5
- Loss on drying: < 0,5%
- Residue on Ignition: < 0,1%
- Ring-(L-alanyl-L-glutamine): 0,04% – 0,2%
L-Pyroglutamyl-L-Alanine: < 0,15%
- L-Pyroglutamic Acid: < 0,05%
- D-alanyl-L-Glutamine: < 0,05%
- D-alanyl-L-Glutamic Acid: < 0,5%
- Any other impurity: < 0,1%
- Unknown total Impurities: < 0,5%
- Chloride: < 0,02%
- Heavy Metals: <10 ppm
- Sulphate:< 0,02%
- Ammonium (NH4): < 0,08%
- Arsenic (As): < 0,0001%
- Methanol: < 3000 ppm
- Ethanol: < 5000 ppm
- Tetrahydrofuran: < 720 ppm
- Toluene: < 890 ppm
- Bacterial Endotoxins: < 0,50 EU/mg
- Packaging: Cardboard drum containing double plastic bags and one aluminium foil bag. Well-closed away from moisture.
- Net weight per drum: 25 kg
- Storage: Store in a cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
- Shelf Life: Three years under well storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.