We offer organic butter in bulk. Organic butter is produced using whole cow milk and is fermented using lactic acid. Organic butter has a low moisture content and tangy flavour. It is produced using organic farming methods. This product reduces exposure to harmful chemicals because cows are fed whithout pesticides or growth hormones.
Application of the product
Organic butter is used in the same way as butter, for cooking, baking…
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
To request a quote, please fill in the contact form.
- Moisture: < 16,0%
- Milk Fat: > 82,0%
- Milk Solids Non Fat: < 2,0%
- pH: 4,5 – 5,3
- Peroxyde Value: < 0,5 meq O2 / kg
- Free Fatty Acids: < 0,6%
- Schorched Particles: 7,5 – 15,0 mg
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: Light yellow
- Odour and Taste: Authentic
- Standard Plate Count: < 5.000 CFU per gr
- Coliforms: < 10 CFU per gr
- E. Coli: Absent
- Yeast & Moulds: < 50 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Staphylococcus Aureus: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg Net Weight Block in cardboard box with poly-bag
- Storage & Shelf:
- Life Stored dry and cool at 2 to 8°C – Production Date + 8 Weeks
- Frozen at -18°C – Production Date + max 1 year.
- Chilled after defrosting at 2-6°C – Date of Thawing + 7 Weeks