We offer Whey Butter in bulk. Whey Butter is produced from whey cream that is separated from curd during the production of cheese. Whey butter has a low fat content and a salty, cheesy taste.
For more information please see the product specifications below or fill in the contact form for any other questions or inquiries.
To request a quote, please fill in the contact form.
Application of the product
Whey butter can be used for cooking, baking but also for frying.
- Moisture: < 16,0%
- Fat: > 82,0%
- Salt: 1,7 – 2,5%
- Antibiotics: Absent
- Colour: Slightly yellow with a dense of dry surface
- Odour and Taste: Mild Butter Flavour, Free from abnormal taste deviation
- Standard Plate Count: < 5.000 CFU per gr
- Coliforms: < 10 CFU per gr
- Enterobacteriaceae: < 10 CFU per gr
- Bacillus Cereus: < 100 CFU per gr
- Yeast & Moulds: < 50 CFU per gr
- Salmonella: Absent
- Staphylococcus Aureus: Absent
- Origin: EU
- Packaging: 25 kg Net Weight Block in cardboard box with poly-bag
- Shelf Life & Storage: 6 months when refrigerated / 24 months below -18°C